Gustave Doré's "Death" Enamel Pin
- This large pin measures 2" x 1.5".
- Silver metal with black and white enamel.
- Two metal clasps on the back keep pin from spinning.
- Comes on an art card that features Doré's sketch.
- Free US standard shipping.
This enamel pin is inspired by French illustrator Gustave Doré's drawing of Death (1883), made to accompany Edgar Allan Poe's poem The Raven. In one hand, Death holds his infamous scythe and in the other an hourglass. The art card this pin comes on features the rest of the scene from Doré's sketch, making it an excellent gift for fans of his work.